The project is referred for “The Construction of the National School for Administration in Palestine “ which is located in Ramallah-Palestine
Almusleh Company would like to operate the National School for Administration in Palestine which is A governmental institution that seeks to improve the performance of public sector employees and other Palestinian sectors. The project will focus on these areas:
Prepare leaders by pursuing principles of justice and equality
Motivating human resources
Business and Entrepreneurial Skills Training and Support
Visits and targeted extracurricular activities
Activities and services will include training sessions, workshops, seminars, distribution of educational materials, Program to prepare leaders and give a lecture on trainees , job postings, and career and job searching support.
The project consists of the following :
- Basement floor with floor area of 244.93 square meters to be store, water tank 1, water tank 2 and mechanical room .
- Ground floor with floor area of 1265.71 square meters contains sever room , Entrance hall , cafeteria , kitchen , corridors and W.C’s
- 1st floor with floor area of 1282.58 square meters for Bed rooms, admin room, meeting room, manager, secretary, executive director of school, sitting area and lectures halls
- 2nd floor with floor area of 1265.71 square meters for bed rooms, cleaning room, managers room , balconies ,D.T.C and lectures halls.
- 3rd floor with floor area of 1265.63 square meters for lectures halls, DMFM, manager rooms < training rooms, chair man room, department of administration, work shops , computer labs and language rooms
- Prepare leaders by pursuing principles of justice and equality
- Roof (stair case) floor with floor area of 96.02 square meters.
- Security room 1 & 2 with floor area for each 16 square meters.
- Portable & Generator room with total floor area of 39.38 square meters.